You have a legal right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order) until the date which is 14 days after you receive the Products.
This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
Your right to return goods does not apply to goods:
- made to your specification; or
- which have been clearly personalised (such as by being engraved); or
III. which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; or
- where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
To cancel an order, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel, by letter to: Vitamasques, 12 Porchester Place, London, W2 2BS, United Kingdom; or by submitting the contact form. Please provide the details of your order (order date, order #, name of customer, address of customer, and the product you want to return if applicable) in the contact form or letter to help us to identify it.
If you cancel your order we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to make a deduction from your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if the reduction is the result of unnecessary handling by you. (If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.)
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
III. make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us.
- refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers.
If a Product has been dispatched to you or you have received them before you decide to cancel your order then:
- our Customer Service team will reach out to you after we receive your cancellation notification and help you to arrange a return by providing all the necessary information including the return address.
- you must return it to us without undue delay (in the original product packaging if possible) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the order.
III. please ensure that the items you are returning are unopened and in any original packaging. Unwanted goods need to be in pristine condition with any retail seals unbroken.
- any item you have accepted and then returned is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please package the item securely and ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- when returning goods please obtain a proof of postage (we do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit) and ensure that the parcel is adequately sealed;
- unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us.
If you cancel your order but do not send off such goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.