Self Care Facial Ritual Kit
New & Improved: Make time for your self-care ritual with our full facial ritual kit, featuring a mixture of masks for under-eyes, face and lips.
Sit down, breathe deep and let the relaxation begin - this set of masks is the solution to those days that wear you down, and you need a pick-me-up.
With our all-new 3-step Super Blossom Hydrating Facial mask, you can cleanse, hydrate and moisturise in one mask, leaving you with supple skin. Combined with either the anti-ageing and firming Gold Eye pads for the under-eye, or for a full upper face, rescue apply the Crystal Glow Hydrogel Eye Mask.
The 'cherry' on the cake is our Lip mask which plumps and repairs the lips made with multi-molecular hyaluronic acid complex and vegan collagen booster and wild cherries - perfect!
- Designed for a full self-care ritual
- Plumps the lip area
- Intensely repairs
You have a legal right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order) until the date which is 14 days after you receive the Products.
This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
Your right to return goods does not apply to goods:
- made to your specification; or
- which have been clearly personalised (such as by being engraved); or
III. which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; or
- where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
To cancel an order, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel, by letter to: Vitamasques, 12 Porchester Place, London, W2 2BS, United Kingdom; or by submitting the contact form. Please provide the details of your order (order date, order #, name of customer, address of customer, and the product you want to return if applicable) in the contact form or letter to help us to identify it.
If you cancel your order we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to make a deduction from your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if the reduction is the result of unnecessary handling by you. (If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.)
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
III. make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us.
- refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers.
If a Product has been dispatched to you or you have received them before you decide to cancel your order then:
- our Customer Service team will reach out to you after we receive your cancellation notification and help you to arrange a return by providing all the necessary information including the return address.
- you must return it to us without undue delay (in the original product packaging if possible) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the order.
III. please ensure that the items you are returning are unopened and in any original packaging. Unwanted goods need to be in pristine condition with any retail seals unbroken.
- any item you have accepted and then returned is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please package the item securely and ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- when returning goods please obtain a proof of postage (we do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit) and ensure that the parcel is adequately sealed;
- unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us.
If you cancel your order but do not send off such goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping calculated on checkout depending on destination. See below for available and guideline shipping options.
- EU Shipping
|Standard (5-15 Business Days)||€4,00|
|⇲ Auto-Tracked over €20 (Free Over €30)||€8,00|
- UK Shipping Options:
- US Shipping Options:
Please refer to our US website for shopping and shipping details, click here.
*We dispatch Monday - Friday, and supply the above options to give you the choice of delivery methods - cost's may vary, and may be incorrect. Please refer to your checkout page for final pricing.
We are working hard on solutions to this problem to better provide a more transparent and accurate order total for every customer, but as we currently ship from the UK (more details can be found on this matter in the statement below 'Post-Brexit Transition Delay Period Notice').
We would kindly like to re-confirm to customers that orders may be subject to additional Duty charges at their destination, and this may be up to 50% of the orders total, payable to their local Government import body.
Post-Brexit Transition Delay Period Notice:
We are currently supplying our European countries from the UK which has led to delays due to new customs regulations with exporting to each country from the 1st of January as a result of Brexit.
We are seeking to transition to a new European based warehouse to further fulfil the needs of our customers, and to reduce these shipping delays, and we ask for your patience during this transitionary period.
As a result of these new Tariffs and Tax laws we must make customers aware that our products are DAP (Delivery At Place), which means that you may be required to pay import duties within your respected country. This fee is not associated with us, or paid to us, this is a governmental tax and will be dependant on your countries regulations.
There are intermittent delays that are affecting dispatch and delivery so the stated delivery days above might be subject to change without notice, and we can only offer apologies and ask for your patience during these difficult times.
Our returns policy covers you up to 14 days from dispatch date (you’ll receive an email from us upon dispatch).
If you aren’t totally happy with your items, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, in your message please let us know that you wish to return your items and answer the below questions:
- Reason for returning
- Items you are returning
- Confirmation all products that are being returned are in unopened and in original packaging
Once you've answered the above, we will email you return shipping instructions.
If the order was placed via Paypal, we are able to cover return shipping. If the order was placed with a credit or debit card, we are unable to cover costs for returning the items to us.Once we receive your return a refund will be processed in 7 working days to the original payment method.
Failure To Collect
If an order is uncollected (Royal Mail's standard hold-time is 18 days) after successful delivery, you will have to pay a postage and processing fee before the order is dispatched again.
If, after 5 working days after we attempt contact via email or phone - we do not receive a response, the stock will be returned to inventory for resale, if this term passes and items are out of stock you when contact is made you will be given the choice of substitutes instead.
We will try our best to make contact and get any orders delivered within our means.
Not Received Your Order?
We have a statutory 14 working day policy on items not received. Please be patient during this time. If your item has not been received after 14 working days, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and we will look into the situation for you.